Here’s how EZ Move works:
- Come to our location and pack your stuff – all we need is 24 hours’ notice and we’ll provide the crate for you
- We handle all the shipping logistics from Alaska to your will call agent on the mainland
- Get up-to-date status updates on your shipment – your shipment will be assigned to one of our Outbound Coordinators, who will keep you updated along the way
- You pay one flat rate – not on the weight of your shipment, so there will never be any surprises
EZ Move from Alaska
in 4 Easy Steps
Pack your stuff at our Anchorage, AK location
Our terminal is the perfect staging place for your move away from Alaska.
We load and ship your stuff to its final destination
No matter where you’re moving to in the U.S., our team will handle the logistics: over roads and across the ocean.
Receive status updates at every milestone, and at anytime
Your dedicated account manager will be there every step of the way. Keeping you up to date on where your goods are in their journey.
You pay one flat-rate for moving your goods
Instead of the traditional per pound pricing, you’ll pay one rate to move anything that fits inside your wooden lift van.
What our Customers are saying
Details you should know:
- Transit time is variable and can be anywhere from 2 – 6 weeks.
- Service is offered Monday-Friday, excluding major holidays
- Loading times offered from 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Motorcycles are allowed (just needs to fit)
- The industry standard is a 1,000-pound minimum for all household goods shipments, so for smaller moves that have less than the minimum, this is the most valued option.