The weather, the terrain and the infrastructure of Alaska make the Frontier State’s logistics tough. Let Royal Alaskan Movers, a DeWitt company, show you the difference that a local, professional team can make. Whether you’re an individual or a business, our Anchorage-based team can help you get anywhere you want to go in Alaska—and we’ll make it easy for you. We handle all types of projects, including:
- Moving and storage: household moves, corporate relocations, vehicle transport and more
- Freight services to and within Alaska, including remote locations
- Logistics: door-to-door services for heavy equipment, medical equipment, office equipment and more
- Commercial Installations: FF&E, military, office and industrial and more
Moving & Storage
There’s nothing like living and working in Alaska. It’s a singular experience you can’t get anywhere else. That’s why it pays to trust the local experts when you’re moving to, from and around the state. Our Alaska-based team knows exactly what it takes to create a safe, simple and worry-free move in a state where even the capital city of Juneau isn’t accessible by road.
Whether you’re moving your entire household, looking for storage options or transporting your car, truck or SUV to Alaska, we can help you get it done, quickly and easily.
We’ve done everything from complex, multi-story relocations to simple studio apartment moves. We’ve also helped members of the military and corporate employees make easy transitions to their new homes.
Although our team is based in Anchorage, we’ve completed projects all over the state, including Bethel, Fairbanks, Juneau, Ketchikan, Kodiak, Nome, coastal villages and beyond. We can also help you move back to the lower 48 or even internationally.
No matter your shipment’s final destination, trust the freight forwarding experts at Royal Alaskan Movers and our sister company, Approved Freight Forwarders. We have the knowledge and experience to get freight both large and small to even the most remote destinations in the state.
We also offer a range of services to meet all your freight forwarding needs: consolidation and deconsolidation, warehousing and storage, shipping, port services, short-range pickup and delivery and more. Just tell us how we can help, and we’ll put together a custom solution for you.
What our Customers are saying
When you’re running a business in Alaska, you need an expert on your side who can help you with the logistics. Trust our team to deliver the B2B services you need to keep your operations moving forward, whether you have a one-off project or an ongoing one.
We can assist with from everything from planning to delivery, plus everything in between: shipping, storage, warehousing, distribution and more.
Our team has decades of experience working in Alaska, so we understand what goes into operating a business in the Frontier State. Bring us your challenges, and we’ll work alongside you to create a custom logistics solution that’s both simple and seamless.
No matter what type of move you’re making, Royal Alaskan Movers will be there with you every step of the way. We handle all types of commercial moves, including office and industrial moves, furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) projects, specialty moves for industrial companies, transportation and installation of medical equipment and more. We also work with corporations to relocate their employees, as well as members of the military who are changing stations.
When it comes to these types of projects, you’ll want to protect your investment by choosing a partner with the experience and the know-how to do it right. We’ll handle all the moving parts to get your project to completion, safely and professionally.Read More
- Furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E): We’re equipped to assist with every aspect of your FF&E project, whether you’re a hotel, motel, office, restaurant or other type of business. From the shipping of your new FF&E to Alaska all the way through final install, we’ll keep your project moving forward—while minimizing disruption to your normal business operations.
- Offices: Closing your office for a renovation or a relocation can mean lost business and frustrated customers. We’ll help you create a plan so you can conduct business as usual throughout the duration of your project. We’ll even work off hours to reduce the impact on your location.