Royal Alaskan Movers
Helpful Articles - Moving to Alaska

Get Paid to Move to Alaska: The Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD)

Is it true that you can get paid for living in Alaska? Yes – As long as you meet the eligibility requirements for Alaska’s Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD). Payments are issued starting in June each year to every Alaska resident who qualifies.  If you’re moving to Alaska and want to learn more, we’ll show you exactly how it works. Payouts in the last 10 years have ranged from $878 to $2,072, so it’s well worth your time to understand whether you’re eligible and how to register for your dividend.  Curious where the money is coming from? First, we’ll take you through some quick history on the Alaska Permanent Fund.  What Is the Alaska Permanent Fund?  […]

Read More